Instructional Design Ninja Differences
I am not your typical instructional designer. I don’t spend my time formatting slides in PowerPoint and programming in Storyline to crank out pretty e-learning courses. (I work with a team that does that part.) Rather, I help you design training that supports the successful achievement of mission-critical initiatives.
Here are just a few ways that I am different than your average instructional design consultant.
1) I know how to get results you can take to the bank.
Here are some of the results that my clients have experienced:
- More than doubled the training pass rate while reducing average training time by 2 months
- 78% reduction in onboarding ramp time
- Near perfect product knowledge scores
- Conversion up by nearly 9% and churn down by more than half
- More than 85% of participants had a clearer understanding of their role in driving profitability for the company and 100% had a better understanding of the key factors involved in bringing a product to market
2) I have a deep knowledge of instructional design, performance consulting, and learning strategy that is based on research, not the latest fads.
This means I know how to employ innovative techniques, like spiral learning, to help learners build mastery. I also know how to figure out what is going on when training doesn’t get desired results, and better yet, how to fix it.
3) I share what I know so you know, too.
I help you understand why I am doing what I am doing so you come away from our work together knowing more and being able to do more.